Your customers are looking for you but where are you looking?
Get found with the inbound Marketing!
Inbound marketing is a pull strategy to attract your prospects with useful information in the form of quality content, blogs & SEO, then motivate them to buy from you!
Unlike push marketing which is an interruption in your customer’s screen time, it provides the right value or solutions at the right time to the interested audience.
Since it is value-based marketing, it keeps your audience engaged and creates a preference for your brand over the competitor’s in the long run instead of asking for immediate sales like push ads.
“Instead of pushing them away, offer them value based inbound marketing to pull them towards your brand for a long term growth”
Process and Benefits of Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a very simple and long term process that requires patience. When done right, it builds long-term growth for your brand at a low cost. The process starts with :
- Attracting relevant audiences to your online channels who can become your potential lead.
- Using high-quality content, blogs, SEO to attract and pull these audiences.
- Once these audiences interact with your content we collect their data by offering them irresistible value in return.
- Finally use channels like email marketing and automation tools to share useful information that solves their pain point.
- Keep providing them valuable information continuously till they become your fan and build your brand preference over competitors.
- Then close the Sales with offers. Congrats, they finally choose you!
- In the end we “delight” your customers by providing satisfaction and support long after their purchase or conversion.
This makes them your Brand advocates where they refer you to more valuable potential customers out there.
Reasons why you should switch to Inbound Marketing Today!
Inbound Marketing makes your brand visible to people who want your product. It then attracts them with High-quality useful content and brings them inside your sales funnel.
Using Inbound marketing you offer value continuously to your audience before and after purchase to maximize their satisfaction and increase their lifetime value for your business.
Businesses have reported a hike in their sales and lower customer acquisition cost with help of inbound marketing. The inbound approach supports paid marketing as it already warms the audience with a continuous supply of information and thus converting warm leads to sales becomes easy with paid ads, which also lowers the customer acquisition cost.
What we offer in our Inbound Marketing
If instead of chasing after every person out there to buy your product, you want to reach people who are genuinely looking for you! Then our team of expert inbound marketers is what you need! Following are the features we offer in our inbound marketing –
- Great SEO and visibility in front of a relevant audience.
- Search Engine Ads to assist organic marketing and SEO
- Building customer personas and creating content around them.
- Creating Fresh and High-quality content that attracts your ideal audience.
- Frame and provide
- Impressive value to your potential leads that solve their pain points.
- Form a Social media strategy to grow engagement and attract organic leads.
- Retargeting with Email Marketing, so that your leads have you in their mind for a long time.
- Collaboration with influencers and Famous Pages.